Non-reactive hydroxyl-terminated hyperbranched polyesters can be used as toughening agent of epoxy resin system (bisphenol A epoxy resin) , which in the form of monodisperse particles disperse in epoxy matrix, play a toughening effect. When the dosage is 10%, it can obviously improve the impact resistance properties and is 2 times than without it. Hyperbranched polyesters in the form of particles disperse in the epoxy systems can reduce crack and play an enhanced effect. Weihai CY Dendrimer Technology Co. Ltd.-Professional Manufacturer for low cost dendritic polymers forwards from “Thermomechanical properties and morphology of blends of a hydeoxy-functionalized polymer and epoxy resin” D.Ratna GPSimon Department of materials engineering manash university, clayton , vic, 3800, Australia Polmer, 2001.42, 8833-8839
Double bond modified hyperbranched polyester can overcome the defect that general powder coating cure at 120 , it can achieve about 70 ℃ low temperature curing, thereby expanding the application of powder coatings, it is not limited to metal substrate, the heat-sensitive substrate (such as wood, plastic, etc.) applications, it has fast curing rate at low-temperature, high conversion rate, curing enthalpy is 70KJ/mol, compared to the curing enthalpy of methacrylic acid 57KJ/mol, it has obvious application advantages.Weihai CY Dendrimer Technology Co. Ltd.-Professional Manufacturer for low cost dendritic polymers forwards from “Novel Concept for Low Temperature Curing Powder Coatings Based on Hyperbranched Polyesters” Mats Johansson, Eva MalmstrOm, Andreas Jansson, and Anders Hultt – Royal Institute of Technology Technical Articles, Vol. 72, No. 906, July 2000
Dendritic polymers can greatly improve PP/ PVC performance.
(1) the dosage of PP-HBP is 5 units, PP / PVC / PP-H BP blending system tensile strength and impact strength reaches the maximum, respectively increase 18.03% and 28.2%; (2) PP-HBP improve PP/PVC compatibility of blends; (3) when PP-HBP dosage less than 5 units, PP/PVC/ PPHBP apparent viscosity of the blends is larger than PP / PVC blends; when PP-HBP dosage more than 5 units, PP/PVC/PP-HBP the apparent viscosity of blends is smaller than PP/PVC blends; (4) blends meet the free volume theory of polymer melt flow. With temperature increasing, the apparent viscosity of the blend decreases. Weihai CY Dendrimer Technology Co. Ltd.-Professional Manufacturer for low cost dendritic polymers forwards from “PP / PVC / PP-HBP blends research” Diao JIANZHI BA Xin Wu Ding Haitao Li Chunzai Hebei University, Modern Plastics Processing and Applications 20 2005 No. 17 No. 3; “PP-HBP-modified PP / PVC rheological behavior,” Diao Jian-zhi 1, SONG Xiao 2, Zhang Jianmin 1, Peng Cheng-11: Shijiazhuang Railway Institute, 2: Hebei electric Power Research Institute of Modern plastics Processing and Applications 2006 18 volume No. 2
Effective application of Hyperbranched polymer in plastic (PA and HDPE) processing.
(1) hyperbranched polymer had no significant effect on the HDPE melt temperature and the crystal , crystallization temperature and the crystallinity increased slightly; (2) hyperbranched polymer can improve the HDPE melt flow, HDPE / HBP blends remains pseudoplastic fluid, it can reduce the melt complex viscosity, injection molding experiments show that hyperbranched polymers can significantly reduce the HDPE injection molding processing temperature, thus improving its processing performance and reduce energy consumption; (3) hyperbranched polymer can improve HDPE extrusion melt fracture, improve extrusion surface smoothness; (4) hyperbranched polymer in HDPE can be 150-250nm scale dispersion, though are not up to the molecular level dispersion, but making HDPE tensile strength increased, when dosage is 0.18% , it can be improved by 26.16%. Weihai CY Dendrimer Technology Co. Ltd.-Professional Manufacturer for low cost dendritic polymers forwards from “Research on hyperbranched polymers application in the plastic (PA and HDPE) Processing ” Zhang Xiong, Donghua University, 2007 Master Thesis
Effective application of dendrimer in carbon dioxide catalytic reactions.
(1) through “divergent synthetic method,” using KH550 to modify amino groups of silica and react with acrylate, diamines series, then obtain silica with PAMAM on the surface; (2) the synthetic silica with branch phosphine composes catalyst system with RuCl3, to verify the catalytic activity in the catalytic hydrogenation reaction of carbon dioxide, the catalytic activity of 1-4G increased with the increase of generation, the activity of 4G reaches maximum(TOF: 4195) ,5-6G activity decreases. Weihai CY Dendrimer Technology Co. Ltd.-Professional Manufacturer for low cost dendritic polymers forwards from “Preparation and application of silica/magnetic supported branch phosphine in catalytic reaction of carbon dioxid” Su Yajun, Hebei University of Technology 2009 in May
Hyperbranched polyester applications in coating industry.
(1) Epoxy resin curing agent.
Hyperbranched polyester has a large number of active end groups, amino groups and carboxyl groups can react with epoxy groups.
Hyperbranched polymer with amino groups,carboxyl groups,such as PAMAM and modified hyperbranched polyester.
Carboxyl-terminated dendrimer as curing agent by reaction of a carboxyl group with an epoxy group of the epoxy fixed on the three-dimensional network structure, along with appropriate increase of the mass fraction resulting cured crosslink density increases, by the action of stretched force, the three-dimensional network structure of the epoxy resin can maintain its rigidity, can withstand greater tensile force, making the tensile strength increases. As shown, the tensile properties test due to GB/T-2568-1995, temperature (23±2) ℃, rate of extension 2mm/min, when add modified hyperbranched polyester CYD-220T mass fraction of 15 %, the tensile strength reaches the maximum 64.86 MPa, is 3 times than the system without adding it.
Using dendrimers with amino terminal group as the epoxy resin curing agent, adding the theoretical amount and without diluent, at 20 ℃, usage time and gel time of such coatings are 6.0 and 2.4 times than ethylenediamine/epoxy System. And curing at 95 ℃, 120 ℃, 150 ℃, curing speed are 1.8 times, 3.4 times and 4.8 times than ethylenediamine/epoxy resin system.
(2)Epoxy resin additives
Non-reactive end groups of the hyperbranched polymer does not react with the epoxy resin, curing agent, or the reaction activity is low. In epoxy curing system, the cured is modified by physical blending.
Hyperbranched polyester series.
Hydroxyl-terminated hyperbranched polyester can improve the tensile strength and impact strength of epoxy resin, adding the hydroxyl-terminated hyperbranched polyester of 10% mass fraction, the tensile strength and impact strength were increased by 17.7% and 26.3%, and after adding hyperbranched polyester, impact strength at low temperature is not lower than room temperature.
(3) Hyperbranched epoxy resin.
Epoxy-modified hyperbranched polyester can significantly improve the toughness of the epoxy resin coating, the impact resistance, along with the amount increase of the hyperbranched polyester, the impact resistance increases, while the dosage is 15%, the impact resistance is 296% of the original one and the rate of curing, mechanical strength of the original epoxy resin matrix are not affected, which is attributed to plasticizing properties of hyperbranched polyester and particulate structure in epoxy resin phase. Weihai CY Dendrimer Technology Co. Ltd.-Professional Manufacturer for low cost dendritic polymers
Hyperbranched polyesters can be widely used in coatings, either as direct additives, curing agent or as a coating material, have shown superior property compared with conventional additives . Hyperbranched polyester with double bonds nidified in the UV-curable coatings has outstanding performance. Such as for flexible material, showing excellent resistance to oxygen permeability, the PET and PP were increased resistance to oxygen permeability of 2.3 times and 15 times, in addition, it conglutinates well with the PET and PP packaging substrate. It has promising applications prospects.Weihai CY Dendrimer Technology Co. Ltd.-Professional Manufacturer for low cost dendritic polymers, forwards from Barrier coating for flexible packaging based on hyperbranched resins Lange, E Stenroos, M Johansson Department of polymer technology, Royal Institute of Technology,S-100 44 Stockholm Sweden Polymer,2001,42,7403-7410
PAMAM dendrimers can be prepared as a template with good dispersion, high stability, uniform size and controllable quantum dots, solubility of quantum dots in organic or inorganic solvent can be adjusted through the terminal functional group modification to make it used as quasi-homogeneous catalysts. It can fully contact with the reactants to increase the catalytic efficiency and is heterogeneous catalyst which is easy to separate. Furthermore, active surface groups of PAMAM make the quantum dots attached to the carrier, which can enhance the re-use and recycling performance of the catalyst. Thus, the quantum dot/PAMAM Nanocomposites catalyst has good application prospects. Weihai CY Dendrimer Technology Co. Ltd.-Professional Manufacturer for low cost dendritic polymers, forwards from “Effect of Polymer Templates on the Preparation and Photocatalytic Activity of CdS Quantum Dots” Cong Rimin*,1,2 Luo Yunjun*,2Yu Huaiqing1 (1 College of Material Science and Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081) (2 College of Material Science and Engineering, Shandong University of Technology, Zibo 255049) Chimica Sinica Vol. 68, 2010, No.19, 1971 ~ 1976
Using polyamidoamine (PAMAM) on the papermaking wastewater by flocculation treatment, the results show that, PAMAM dendrimers for papermaking wastewater has excellent flocculation effect.When pH is around 3.0, PAMAM dosage is 50mgL , the SS and COD Cr removal rate can reach 91% and 89.4%. Weihai CY Dendrimer Technology Co. Ltd.-Professional Manufacturer for low cost dendritic polymers, forwards from “A study on the application of polyamidoamine dendrimer in the treatment of paper mill effluent ” Shen Yi, Zhang Guanghua, Zhu Xuedan (key Laboratory of additives Chemistry&technology for chemical light industry, Ministry of Education, Shaanxi University of Science&Technology, Xi’an 710021,China)
PAMAM dendritic polymers can bind with antibody, combining with the conventional ELISA methods, it can be used for the in vitro detection of TAFI levels, opening up a new method of in vitro TAFI diagnostics to improve the detection sensitivity. TAFI levels in vitro test kit contains a monoclonal antibody specific for the TAFI and enzyme-linked immunoassay reagents required, and according to the biological characteristics of PAMAM with amino end groups, using PAMAM labeled antibody method for detecting human biological samples content of TAFI in vitro test, which solves the existing disadvantages of expensive device technology and long defect detection time. For clinical predictors of cardiovascular disease, making it simple, fast, low cost, diagnostic sensitivity, low detection limit. Weihai CY Dendrimer Technology Co. Ltd.-Professional Manufacturer for low cost dendritic polymers, forwards from “TAFI levels in vitro detection kit” Applicant: Liaoning Wandi Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Inventors: LI Wenxin